Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tracy, Kim, Tameka, Fatima / Post-Hiatus Apology #3

Did ya miss me?



For the record, I didn't bother to watch this video before I posted it. The song is worth the risk; haven't stopped listening to it in days. But if there's a crazy bit, well, you know how to open a new tab and just listen, right?

Took a road trip, started a new job, bought a new sweater -- there just wasn't time, you know? Anyway I'm back, but you can probably figure fewer posts-per-daytime, at least for a bit. As always, your support is 'preciated.

Here's what we can all look forward to together, since I probably won't remember any other way:
  • my bestest albums of 2010 list (once I finish catching up with the backlog)
  • thoughts on a book I just finished reading (and one I gave up on)
  • more out-of-context excerpts from The Other Bakersfield
  • triptychs I spent even less time on than before
  • a reprint of an essay I wrote last year about elephants in bath tubs
  • my favouritest films of 2010 list (once I see Black Swan and True Grit)
  • ?
  • more of the same old shit you know and love
  • this picture

The party's only just begun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment