Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Playlist of Increasingly Embarrassing Pop from 2010

2010 Lasted 11 Months: A Series 
The whole point of December is, and always has been, to sum up the entire year that came before it. Why wait until it's over to pass judgment? By the time January arrives it'll be the new year! On to the next list...

A Playlist of Increasingly Embarrassing Soda Pop from 2010
  1. "Dark Fantasy" - Kanye West
  2. "Dancing On My Own" - Robyn
  3. "Drunk Girls" - LCD Soundsystem
  4. "I Be On That" - Childish Gambino
  5. "Satisfied" - Cee-Lo Green
  6. "Only Girl (In the World)" - Rihanna
  7. "Erase Me" - KiD CuDi ft. Kanye West
  8. "Fancy" - Drake ft. T.I. & Swizz Beatz
  9. "Acapella" - Kelis
  10. "It's My Party" - Amy Winehouse
  11. "Don't Let Me Fall" - B.o.B.
  12. "Teenage Dream" - Katy Perry
  13. "Love King" - The-Dream
  14. "Cheers (Drink to That)" - Rihanna
  15. "Marry You" - Bruno Mars
  16. "Whip My Hair" - Willow Smith
  17. "Love the Way You Lie" - Eminem ft. Rihanna
  18. "Firework" - Katy Perry
Just played that through. So wrong...and yet, so right. 

My agent just told me there's no recovering from a list like this. But, you know, to thine own self and all that. At least I wasn't dancing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment