Sunday, December 19, 2010

Poetry in a Circular Room #1

The randomly generated adolescent poetry of Communications from Elsewhere. Best parts are in bold.

I am
by The Aggregate Kid

i am not able to
touch. i needed to
touch to learn.

i love you no longer
here... the light of life the
shadow of time to let me
look into your soft and
bright face. we
wish we
could talk and talk sometimes
we sit and see and play...

and do not cry my friend,
for victory is
near. death shal with
destruction lie death
shal come death shal
with destruction lie death shal
go death

shal on the block
all ready an set the whistles
blows an off we go diving into the
depths of below,
my heart my life with full of
happiness you get, and all i
wanted is one big mess but if i'm
without happiness i miss your
laughter your strong arms embraced me
and everything for
you. and loving
each other i want to
turn around. he sits there all
alone, notebook and pencil were
constant companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment