Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Poetry in a Circular Room #2

The randomly generated adolescent poetry of Communications from Elsewhere. Best parts are in bold.


I am
by The Aggregate Kid
i am the seagull who
flies so high i am like a flower
blooming in the rain goes on on it
with ease. we have the
chance. you might
never find out why. you might never
find out why. you might not
know it, not even till ya die. so be
bold to
ask me out,
always a girl
with just one golden lock?
oh, no, i
think the
rules and you'll never leave.



that i must confess
before it was the only night that i
have
realized is that it's
the thing
for all of my lonely heart. help me
fill the emptiness of my life, i
dreamed of him. as you i want
them to see a traitor in her
eyes; and beneath that
ugly face and
crumple it like 
waste. don't
forget me! i
come here to amuse us with
our own
reflections?

No comments:

Post a Comment