Friday, November 26, 2010

Throw Up / Post-Hiatus Apology #2

Light a candle set the mood.

Did something to my jaw and it hurts now. When was my last dental checkup?

In exchange for your continued support and donations I offer the trump card of all freshman residence hall talent shows:



Meanwhile it's cold outside and I keep forgetting to put gloves on. Anyway there's no blood in my hands so it's only bone freezing. And don't decorate for the holidays until you see the whites in their eyes.

My social security number is a hundred.


In response to this video YouTube commenter EricW1063 said: "I bet she went to call John Wilkes Booth."

You know, I was hoping peanuts and almonds would taste the same the next morning, but I was wrong.

Be honest, do you think the blonde woman I sat next to on the train this afternoon was Interior-Decorator-To-The-Stars? She didn't provide any obvious first names as confirmation, but I have my suspicions.

Snow belongs in the sky, from shins-and-no-lower to roofs-and-no-higher.


Try as I might I can't put this in my dreams. No, all the trees are candles.

Deescalate should be a three-syllable word. No question about it. The first syllable is you saying the word this in a strange accent. We've all done it, don't be shy.

Did you know you can read magazines from the 1950s online? 1930s? Just go to Google Books and type in New York or Boys Life or Popular Science or LIFE or Kiplinger's Personal Finance. 

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops it like its hot.

Turns out many people don't like David Thomson but I enjoyed Rosebud.


This isn't mine; I found it in a Chrysler Corporation Turbine Car.

"Beginning on Sunday on E!, the show convenes a bunch of engaged women in a mansion somewhere in reality-TV mansionland and pits them against one another in a battle for a grand prize of reconstructive surgery and the requisite Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous wedding itself. [...] More Twilight Zone still, though, is the idea that the husband-to-be of the winning bride doesn’t get to see her until the day of his wedding." (NYT on Bridalplasty.) I foresee no problems with this whatsoever.

Let's get on with it, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment